Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter TBR




Some Books on My Winter TBR

I'll be reading these in December and on through February over the river and through the woods with snow if we are lucky.  They include classics:old and new, literary fiction, non-fiction, and a bit of science fiction as well. 



CEO, CHINA by Kerry Brown





Destined for War: 
Can America and China Escape Thucydides'sTrap? 
by Graham Allison



The End of Eddy: A Novel by Edouard Louis





Dunbar by Edward St. Aubyn




Beloved by Toni Morrison





Frankenstein by Mary Shelley




Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science 

by Werner Heisenberg



Faust in Copenhagen by Gino Segre




The Structure of Scientific Revolutions 
by Thomas S. Kuhn





Relativity: The Special and The General Theory 
by Albert Einstein





Stones for Ibarra by Harriet Doerr





Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson






3 comments:

Brian Joseph said...

This is an impressive list of books. I have only read Frankenstein from among them. I have been meaning to read Toni Morrison's Beloved myself soon.

James said...

Brian,
Thanks! This is an eclectic selection with some rereads (Frankenstein, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions) and other class/group readings. I've just about finished the two books about China will review them next month.

Ruth @ with freedom and books said...

Wow, out of my league, but I've read Frankenstein. : D And I do plan to read Beloved one of these days.